Friday, April 2, 2010

I'm making a blog.

I'm certain that what I need to be doing right now is not starting a blog. What I need to be doing is trying to enjoy the last few days of my vacation, maybe go get some chai, and try to discover cold fusion or create a perpetual motion machine so that I can make a bajillion dollars, quit my job, and spend the rest of my days devoting my time to quirky projects that only serve to amuse me. Like, you know, blogging.

But I have to admit, my constant urge to chronicle makes blogging the obvious choice for a time sink. As if I needed another one.

Let me introduce myself. Hello, I'm Lindsay. This is my blog.

I'm another writer who is trying to break into paying markets while simultaneously attempting to hold down a day-job. I am certain there are thousands of blogs from individuals in similar situations, so I will attempt to be amusing if not unique. At the very least, I will amuse myself for a brief while before abandoning this project for something new. We'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, you wanna tell me something? Well say it already!